How it Works
Opening an Account
To open a Notice Account, you’ll need a minimum deposit of R5,000.00 up to a maximum of R10 million.
The amount deposited need not be fixed and you’re able to transfer additional funds into your account during the period.
- A Notice of Withdrawal form must be completed for both partial and full withdrawals* that can be made after the notice period is over.
- Early withdrawals carry a fee of 1% of the amount withdrawn with a minimum of R400.00.
- Once the notice period has lapsed, you’ll need to advise for funds to be transferred. Without notification your funds will be automatically transferred into a Bidvest Bank Call Account
*All withdrawals must exceed R1,000.00.
Interest rates apply for investments up to R10 million.
Interest rates for investments over R10 million will be determined on application.
- The nominal rates are indicative only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- All nominal rates are quoted on a nominal annual compounded monthly basis.
- Effective rates are quoted on a nominal annual compounded annually basis.
- The effective rate quoted is derived from the nominal rate earned on the deposit, taking into account the effect of monthly compounding.